Prompt, Qualified, Independent
- A tailored property report which exceeds the requirements as set out in the “Australian Standard” 'Inspections of Buildings – AS4349.1'
- A sketch / floor plan relating to your property and the inspection
- Maintenance / Repair check list is provided
- Reliable, detailed, independent report and quick turnaround
- Two and a half hours is spent on site (standard) including a room by room inspection
- Roof space and subfloor areas are inspected (subject to accessibility)
- The condition of the roof, spouting, downpipes and site drainage is reported
- Verbal confirmation and discussion on the day of inspection
- Your report covers the overall condition of the building as it is today and things you can prevent from happening in the future
Please note: The report is not a pest inspection but will comment on any damage or activity detected and the
same applies for defective electrics and plumbing. Then they can be followed up by a Licensed Trade or Technician. We do recommend Economic Pest Control
click here for more information
Inspect A Home is fully insured with Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.